Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

school picnic

We had school picnic we went to pt england beach it was awesome. First I was on the park it was boring. So I went to go play soccer it was fun. Then I had a little snack then I went to the beach and played with clay with Kruiz Josh and Bailee I made a little mug Bailee a big one Josh made one too but someone stepped on his it was funny. Kruiz made a thing it was a friend he made it out of clay his name was Rocky I don’t know why?

then it was our turn to swim I liked it because we got to do jump of the rocks it was awesome. I went on twice then we had to get changed we had some food. and went back onto the beach to play with rocks cause I like skimming rocks me Kruiz Josh and Balee had a comp I came second place.

My favorite part was making clay with my friends and my brother. at the end of the day Balee’s mum got some donuts and orange juice then at the end of that we went home and gave my mug to my mum.



No comments:

Post a Comment