Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

My Holiday Highlight

In the Holidays my brother and I went to Taranga to see our Dad brothers and sisters. Then we went camping in our big tent it had three rooms. Then for lunch we had to take a table it was heavy. And for breakfast we had nutri grain. Have you ever been camping with your family

Then we went to go check out the place we went to the game room it cost money $2 a game we had no money. We went to the pools after the tent was put up. There was a big water slide there were to, one of them were slow, and the other one was fast. When I got down from the water and got into the the pool it was freezing cold water!!! After that I started to do bomes It was fun.

The next day we all went to mini golf I came last it was hard cause I had a big club and it was kinda heavy my brother lost his ball so he got a feijoa and used it as a ball it was funny he came 2nd place it was weird my other brother came 1st and my sister came 3rd that was our last day.

After that I felt like I wanted to go agen course it was so fun.
course I made new friends.





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday in Tauranga, Kaharau!

    ReplyDelete