Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

chocolate game

This morning room 8 played the chocolate game. Have you played the chocolate game before? We played inside it is a cool game.

 First everybody gets in a large circle. You dress up if you roll a six on a dice. You dress up and have to put on six items. Then you have to try cut the chocolate with a knife and fork. But if someone rolls a six you take off the clothes for the next person. If don’t roll a six you pass it to the next person.

Then it was my turn I was embarrassed because everyone was laughing at me. I put on the black feather boa it was weird.  I put on the bunny glasses and the black hat,the pink lei, the other glasses it was easy.  I was really hungry for the chocolate because I love chocolate UUUU MMMM YUM!!! my favorite.

My favorite part was when some people put on the coconut bra,  it was funny because only boys done it.
To me its a awesome game.

The chocolate game is really cool game and I really really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment