Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

kaharau Ambassabor


Kaharau Ambassador from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

Kia ora my name is Kaharau I am 10 years old. I really want to be an ambassador
for 2016 because I want to learn something new and I like a challenge. I’m the best person for this job because I am confident. I was a presenter for the film festival and I will try my best and never give up. I learned my lines by memory, went to all the practices at lunchtime and was at school everyday. I am reliable and committed.

One thing I learnt this year is decimals they are parts of a whole. for an example
0.1+0.1+0.1+0.1+0.1=0.5 and 0.5 is the same as a half. 0.5 is the same as 5 tenths which is the same is ½ and 0.5+0.5=1 whole . Learning about decimals has helped me with my fractions

Another thing I enjoyed this year is makerspace I made a birdhouse made out of wood. I got four even pieces of wood and two squares that fit in the whole and nailed them in.

I have a clear voice and I can stand still while I’m talking. If I am an ambassador I will learn my lines, be responsible honest and respectful and treat people the same way I would want to be treated.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kaharau

    Thank you so much for sharing this post with me.

    I look forward to talking with you more about your application. You sound very confident about your ability to carry out this role. I like that!

    Yours sincerely

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete