Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Test demo

One day i was in my boat far away and then I saw a mysterious cave looking tunnel thing Hmmm. I was going to go in but nah. Bye the ways my boat was called betty and my name was Jack and i'm 21 years old.

I was heading home after a BIG day  then I got all my gare to fish but I wanted to explore the Dangerous tunnel i went in and was shaking and I gulped I went in and saw a giant spider with BIG RED eyes looking at me at me. I had goosebumps I froze and had a high pitched squeal EEEEEEEEE.

I heard the “police” they said oh no someone went in the tunnel of. I didn't hear the rest I was too scared the spider was going to eat me. I ran but did he say the tunnel of terror or the tunnel of horror or (gulp) the tunnel of D e a t h I ran back but the police blocked it off I saw light I went to it and I got out I said Yay.

I didn’t die the police looked at me and said you are under arrest for breaking into the tunnel of fun And yea “I” said i didn’t know i've never seen this place before. “Police” kid you could of died in there it's under construction. I didn’t know and also you had to put gates up and signs so you can't arrest me (in a cheeky voice)

The “police” said ok ok om you got me.

“Jack” Then why was there a big scary spider.

“Police” They are lights the eyes are lights

“Jack” Ohhhhh

I went home end told my mum and dad the whole story Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla and that was a time they would remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment